No matter who YOU are
Brief summary of program purpose
In these unprecedented and challenging times it is now more important than ever to focus on your own self-care. Whether you are a parent, child, single, married, young or young at heart, this workshop has been designed to support you learn how to practice self-care.
Our skilled facilitator will provide you with a number of evidence informed approaches to support you in being able to identify strategies that work, for you. We will raise your awareness of your own health and wellbeing and give you time to reflect on activities and practices you can engage in, on a regular basis, that support your mental and physical health.
- Different theories:
- The role of stress in your life
- ‘Dipper and Bucket’ theory
- Negative thought stacking
- Five ways to wellbeing
- RAIN: Recognise, Accept, Investigate, Nourish
- APIE: Assessment, Planning, Implementation, Evaluation
- Name it to tame it
- Circles of control, influence, concern
- Time cycle of your life
- Use of ‘The Third Space’
- Self compassion
- Importance of communication
- Tips for maintaining well-being
What you will learn:
- What you can influence and what is within your control
- The role that stress plays in your life
- Options to improve your wellbeing
- Self-care strategies
- That self care is not selfish
- How to implement change
Best suited to:
Any individual who wants to explore and expand their understanding of their own wellbeing and how to improve it.
The workshop is delivered in two hours.
This workshop is currently not scheduled. Please contact us if you have an interest in this program.
During COVID-19 restrictions in Victoria this workshop is being delivered using a secure, online platform that participants can access from anywhere in Australia.
$100 per person
$180 per couple
Limited spaces available. Maximum number of participants is 20.
Acceptance into this program is subject to minimum enrolment numbers being achieved and/or maximum numbers being reached. Heartlinks reserves the right to discontinue service should the facilitator deem a participant to be better suited to an alternative form of support.
Bookings and more information:
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (03) 8599 5488