The COVID-19 pandemic is impacting our ability to offer all programs as some of our programs do not suit online delivery. In response, we are developing new programs to support our community.
For more information please contact us for a confidential chat.
Telephone: +61 3 8599 5488
Trauma Informed Practice Training
Training in Trauma Informed Practice tailored to your workplace and outcomes requirements is available on request.
Bystander Intervention - Here4U
An education program offering organisations the opportunity to inform their employees, volunteers and/or members about community inclusion and gender equality with the view to reducing family violence.
How does it work?
- Group workshops are run over a number of sessions.
- Workshops are customised to the needs of the group participants.
- Our facilitators are qualified and experienced practitioners.
- Convenient and well equipped training venue.
- During COVID-19, all workshops are be delivered via secure, online applications and can be accessed by participants from anywhere in Australia.
Something else in mind?
If you don't see a workshop here that suits your current needs, please do not hesitate to contact us. We have many workshops in the pipeline and if there is strong community interest we can schedule these sooner than planned.
For more information email email@example.com or call (03) 8599 5488