We provide confidential, professional, quality assured counselling services to individuals, couples, families and children. All our counsellors are highly trained, with a breadth of experience and adapt their services to meet your neds.
- You can attend counselling on your own, with a partner, as a family, or children may attend on their own.
- Initial sessions are from 60 to 90 minutes in duration.
- Standard sessions are 50 mins in duration.
- The frequency and number of sessions is dependant on individual concerns and will be discussed between you and your counsellor.
- Our counsellors are highly experienced and qualified in counselling and mental health social work.
- Services are currently being provided online via a secure, online telehealth (video) platform or the telephone.
- When we return to face to face, our consulting suites are based in Frankston and Sandringham.
- For flexibility, post COVID-19 restrictions, counselling will continue to be offered over the telephone or via a secure, online telehealth platform.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (03) 8599 5488.
To book an appointment, access our online booking system. Please note, during Covid-19 restrictions all appointments must be booked online and paid in advance at the time of booking.
- Fees are dependant upon the practitioner you choose to work with and the level of support you require.
- Initial consultations are between 60 and 90 minutes and have a higher cost.
- For more information about fees go the Our Team page and click on the Book Now button below your chosen practitioner.
Our cancellation policy
Due to the high demand for our services, if you provide less than two business day's notice to cancel or change an appointment, or fail to attend a scheduled appointment, we will charge a fee for that appointment time:
- Cancels within 2 business days 50% of fee
- Cancels within one business day 100% of fee
- Cancels on the day 100% of fee
- Fails to attend the appointment 100% of fee