Heartlinks provides confidential, professional, quality assured counselling services to help you improve your interpersonal relationships and assist you to resolve problems in a positive way.
- You can attend counselling on your own, with a partner, as a family, or children may attend on their own.
- Standard sessions are 50 mins in duration.
- The frequency and number of sessions is dependant on individual concerns and will be discussed between you and your counsellor.
- Our counsellors are highly experienced and qualified in counselling and social work.
- Appointments are currently available 9am to 7pm Tuesday to Friday.
- During COVID-19, appointments can be held over the telephone or via a secure internet video based channel and must be paid prior to the session.
For more information or to arrange an initial consultation, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (03) 8599 5488
- In recognition of the impact COVID-19 is having in our community, we have reduced our rates for counselling services
- Initial consultations are between 75 and 90 minutes and cost $165
- Standard consultations are 50 minutes and cost $120
Our cancellation policy
Due to the high demand for our services, where clients provide less than two business day's notice to cancel or change an appointment, or where they fail to attend a scheduled appointment, we will charge a fee for that appointment time:
- Cancels within 2 business days 50% of fee
- Cancels within one business day 100% of fee
- Cancels on the day 100% of fee
- Fails to attend the appointment 100% of fee