Heartlinks provides confidential, professional, quality assured counselling services to help you improve your interpersonal relationships and assist you to resolve problems in a positive way.
- You can attend counselling on your own, with a partner, as a family, or children may attend on their own.
- Standard sessions are 50 mins in duration.
- The frequency and number of sessions is dependant on individual concerns and will be discussed between you and your counsellor.
- Our counsellors are highly experienced and qualified in counselling and social work.
- Appointments are currently available 9am to 7pm Tuesday to Friday.
- During COVID-19, appointments can be held over the telephone or via a secure internet video based channel.
For more information or to arrange an initial consultation, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (03) 8599 5488
- In recognition of the impact COVID-19 is having in our community, we have reduced our rates for counselling services.
- All counselling sessions are 50 minutes in duration
- For individuals the fee is $120, including GST
- For corporates the fee is $135, including GST
Our cancellation policy
Due to the high demand for our services, where clients provide less than two business day's notice to cancel or change an appointment, or where they fail to attend a scheduled appointment, we will charge a fee for that appointment time:
- Cancels within 2 business days 50% of fee
- Cancels within one business day 100% of fee
- Cancels on the day 100% of fee
- Fails to attend the appointment 100% of fee