Parenting has always come with its own unique challenges and never more so than the present.
Raise awareness of your own or your children’s possible responses to COVID-19 and the many challenges it has brought with it. Learn useful, practical strategies to parent during COVID-19, addressing amongst other issues: anxiety; remote learning; and isolating at home.
- Current challenges parents and children may be experiencing
- Range of responses by children during COVID-19
- The difference between worry and anxiety
- Brain and child development
- Strategies including co-regulation, grounding and body maps
What you will learn:
- The importance of expectations during COVID-19
- The impact that COVID-19 may be having on your child’s behaviour
- Possible reactions according to the age and temperament of your child
- Strategies to try and manage your child’s experience of COVID-19
Best suited to:
Suitable for anyone who is caring children during COVID-19
These workshops are no longer available.
For information about upcoming workshops email email@example.com or call (03) 8599 5488.